Join us for the Breckenridge Brewery Half Marathon and 5k on Sunday, June 27, 2021. The course starts and ends at this beautiful Colorado brewery. The out and back course along the Mary Carter Greenway trail will offer scenic views of the Front Range while running along the South Platte River. There is also a 5k fun run option.
What's included?! All participants receive:
- Short-Sleeve Tech Shirt guaranteed to all registrants who sign up by May 31st
- FREE Breckenridge Brewery beer at the finish line for all 21+ runners
- Finisher's Medal to all Participants
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes from the Colorado Brewery Running Series, our event sponsors, and the Breckenridge Brewery.
- Access to event festivities: live music, food for purchase from Breckenridge Brewery, local vendors, fun with our partners and sponsors, goodies, and giveaways
- And more!
Packet Pick-Up: Half Marathon Packet pick-up is on Saturday, June 26th from 3-6 pm, or starting at 7:00 am on race day. 5k Runners can pick everything up 30-45 minutes prior to their start time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Everyone will need to pick, and stick to their designated start time and respect safety guidelines as they pertain to COVID19. Participants must wear a face covering before and after the run and keep 6 feet distance between others, per Colorado state guidelines. Please keep an eye out for all specific event details and be prepared for any additional adjustments needed.
Other Important Details
- The half marathon is timed, but the 5k is an untimed, 5k-ish fun-run.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver's license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- Dogs, running strollers, and kids (under 12 run for free) are welcome in the 5k event! Reminder: you are running at your own risk on the trail, which might not be suitable for your child, dog, or running stroller. Please make the best decision possible for you and your running buddies.
- Our events are rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer!
- There will be a bag check available for half marathon participants only; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Colorado Brewery Running Series merchandise, including shirts, hoodies, hats, stickers, heat press brewery logos, drinkware, and seasonal items that will be available at the brewery.
- Safety is #1! We will be respecting all COVID-19 safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC and our local department of health, including but not limited to:
- Masks required at the brewery at all times when you are not seated, unless otherwise noted.
- Participants to respect social distancing and allow 6′ between themselves and anyone else on the course/trail
- Reduced contact for check-in and event goodies at the finish line
5k Fun Run
The Half-Marathon and 5k will Start and Finish in the Reynolds Landing Parking lot adjacent to Breckenridge Brewery, with an out and back course along the Mary Carter Greenway Trail (see below for course map). The trail is mostly flat (and scenic!) as it winds north, and then back south along the Platte River. COVID safe aid stations will be available every 2-2.5 miles. Carrying your own water bottle or hydration pack is recommended. You may refill either at our aid stations. Toilets will be available at several locations throughout the course as well as at the start and finish line.
There are only about 120 spots available at Breckenridge Brewery. Please plan ahead and carpool if possible. The overflow parking options are 1.25-miles (15-20 min walk) south along the Mary Carter Greenway Trail. Overflow parking is available in the Aspen Grove Shopping Center and the Littleton/Mineral Light Rail Station -- both 1 mile south on Santa Fe Drive.
Top 3 overall male and female finishers. Awards will be given to the first three men and women to cross the finish line. Only runners starting in the 8:00 am wave will be eligible for the prizes.
Top male and female Half Marathon finishers from the day in the following categories (chip time) will get a free entry to a 2021 Colorado Brewery Running Series 5k event of their choice: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60+.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
7-8:30 am - bib pickup
8:00 am - Half Marathon First-Wave Start Time (4 waves total - every 15 mins) 8:45 am - Final Half Marathon Start Wave
9:30 am - First 5k Start Wave 10:00 am - Final 5k Start Wave
Award Ceremony - 10:30 AM
Online Registration closes June 24th
Through May 31st:
Half Marathon: $65
June 1st - June 24th:
Half Marathon: $75
Race Day Registration:
Half Marathon: $85