The Front Range Food Fund Run is a VIRTUAL race organized by Timberline Events LLC | Finish Line Timing to raise funds to help support our local food banks while you work towards your personal fitness goals. Participating in a virtual race is a great way to motivate each other or for a family to do together while respecting social distancing. Run or walk your choice of a 1-mile, 5k, 10k, or half marathon or bike 12, 24, or 50 miles anytime between Saturday April 17th and Sunday April 25th.
RUN, WALK, OR BIKE TO HELP OUR FOOD BANKS
Putting food on the table for many is a big challenge. The purpose of this annual virtual run is to raise money for these organizations. You will be able to select which Food Bank a minimum of $10 of your registration fee will be sent to. If a food bank you support isn't listed, you'll be able to select Other and enter the one you want your funds to go to.
Participants will receive a tech shirt with the logo sublimated on it, a finishers medal, and a bib. These will be mailed directly to you.
After the race, we will share with you how much has been sent to each food banks.
Run: 1 Mile, 5k, 10k, Half Marathon
Bike: 12 miles, 24 miles, 50 miles
Anywhere! Trail, road – your choice. Preferably outdoors, but your treadmill or bike trainer works too.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up online - choose your distance and the food bank you want to support.
2. You must register by April 7th to be guaranteed a shirt.
3. Run or bike your race anytime between Saturday April 17th and Sunday April 25th.
4. Join the official Front Range Food Bank Fund Run Facebook group where you can post your thoughts, encouragement, and any photos of your race or of you with your race swag.
5. Results must be posted by 8 PM April 25th. Go to FLTResults.com starting April 17th, find your race and click on Upload Results, confirm you first and last name, age, and email address, enter your time, and upload an image of your watch, GPS, or bicycle computer. You also have the option to upload a selfie to share on the Photo Gallery page.
THE FOOD BANKS
The Action Center - Lakewood
Care and Share Food Bank for Southern Colorado - Colorado Springs
Community Food Share - Louisville
Food Bank for Larimer County - Fort Collins, Loveland
Food Bank of the Rockies - Denver, Western Slope, Wyoming
Help & Hope Center - Castle Rock (Douglas, Elbert Counties)
Littleton Family Services - Littleton, Englewood
Our Center - Longmont
SAME Cafe - Denver
Weld Food Bank - Greeley
You will also be able to choose Other and enter a food bank that is closer to you.
You choose the date to run/bike your virtual race anytime between Saturday April 17th and Sunday April 25th. Use your watch, GPS, or mapmyrun.com on your phone to track your race. Once you have completed your run/ride, you can enter your results, with the option to upload an image of your watch or GPS, to the Front Range Food Fund Race on our results website, FLTResults.com. On April 25th after 8:00 PM, after all the results are tabulated, you'll be able to print your finisher certificate. We invite you to share any photos of your virtual run or bike on our Facebook page.
PARTICIPANT SAFETY & ETIQUETTE
- Avoid crowded routes - choose a less busy time of day
- Be sure to keep - and allow others to have - a six foot distance.
All entries are $35 (no additional fee for online registration) and includes a bib, race shirt, and finisher medal that will be mailed to you. You must register by April 11th to be guaranteed a shirt. In the registration process, you'll be able to select which food bank you want to support.
Registration Opens Soon