The course starts and ends at this beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado brewery. The out and back course along the Poudre Trail will offer scenic views while running along the Poudre River. There is also a 5k fun run option.
What's included?! All participants receive:
- Short-Sleeve Unisex Tech Shirt for all Half Marathon registrants and a regular unisex T-shirt for all 5k registrants who sign up by September 19th. Size and availability are not guaranteed after September 19th. If shirts are no longer available, alternate swag rewards will be handed out to late registrants.
- FREE New Belgium Brewing beer at the finish line for all 21+ runners
- Finisher's Medal to all Participants (All registrants after September 30th are not guaranteed a medal at the finish line. If we run out, we can send you a medal after the event for $5. Late registrants may have a different bib, signifying that they do not receive a medal at the finish line.)
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes from the Colorado Brewery Running Series, our event sponsors, and New Belgium Brewing.
- Access to event festivities: live music, food for purchase from several food trucks, local vendors, fun with our partners and sponsors, goodies, giveaways, and tons of delicious New Belgium beer choices to help celebrate your accomplishment!
The Half-Marathon and 5k will Start & Finish one block south of New Belgium Brewing, just south of the intersection of Linden St. and Buckingham St., with an out and back course along the Poudre Trail (see below for course map). The trail is mostly flat (and scenic!) as it winds south, and then back north mostly along the Poudre River. Aid stations will be available every 2-2.5 miles. Click on map for larger image
There are only about 250 spots available in the New Belgium Parking lot and adjoining streets. Please plan ahead and carpool if possible. The overflow parking options are (5-15 min walk) mostly to the south, with parking along Linden St, Buckingham St, Lincoln Ave, and throughout Old Town Fort Collins. Please allow extra time to park and walk to the brewery (especially if you are in the later waves of the morning).
Top 3 overall male and female finishers. Only runners starting in the 7:30 AM wave will be eligible for the prizes
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
3-7pm - Packet Pick Up (Half and 5k)
6:30 am - Packet Pick Up and Race Day Registration Opens
7:30 am - Half Marathon First Wave Start Time
7:45 am - Final Half Marathon Start Wave
9:00 am - First 5k Start Wave
9:15 am - Second 5k Start Wave
9:30 am - Final 5k Start Wave
10:00 am - Half Top 3 M/F Awards
10:05 am - Half Age Group Awards
10:15 am - Live Music starts at the brewery - The Dollhouse Thieves
11:30 am - Giveaways (Main Stage)
12:00 pm - Finish Line Closes
12:45 pm - Live Music ends
1:00 pm - Post party ends (but feel free to stay at the brewery and enjoy more beers and food for as long as you would like)
Until September 1st - $70
September 1 through October 7th - $75
Race Day - $85
Until October 7th - $40
Race Day - $45